Los Angeles Day Porter
There are more than 244,000 businesses in Los Angeles – this, according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics. If you own or manage one of them, you have plenty of competition vying for your customers’ attention. As the adage goes, competition breeds excellence, and having a competitive edge over every aspect of your business is vital – and that includes how customers and business associates view the appearance of your facility.
It is vital your business always exudes a gleaming and spotless ambiance – to reduce the spread of dangerous pathogens and to solidify your public image – this is where PMS Professional Maintenance Systems comes in!
At PMS, we offer day-porter services throughout Los Angeles, which frequently work in conjunction with our after-hours janitorial team to maintain a continual cleaning cycle. It’s all part of a fully-managed facility-service solution.
From ensuring restrooms remain gleaming and fresh-smelling during the day when they are utilized the most, to keeping high-traffic floors polished and shining, Los Angeles offices, hotels, schools, medical facilities, shopping centers, apartments, and more rely on our day-porter staff. We will ensure your business, too, maintains a pristine ambiance throughout the day, every day.
PMS has served Los Angeles since 1982, and our team has expanded to more than 1,400 committed professionals. Our patrons rely on our expectations for excellence which reflect the quality of our products, our meticulous attention to detail, our next-generation 3M Science floor care & maintenance, and our Emergency COVID-19 Disinfectant Services.
Whatever You Need, We have You Covered
PMS promotes distinction – Each day-porter assignment is performed with dedication and efficiency. Our documented and measurable results are evidence-based, expert-led, and solutions-driven.
PMS generates client satisfaction – Our Los Angeles clients are assured of quality control. Our district managers take ownership of each location which includes overseeing day-porter crews.
PMS embraces open communication – PMS manages all day-porter requests, expeditiously, via open communication. Email communications from our clients receive a guaranteed response time within an hour.
PMS offers comprehensive care– Our Managed Maintenance Solutions approach provides a Comprehensive Janitorial Program, generating results that surpass clients’ expectations. Our standard scope of work includes disinfecting high-touch areas – lobbies, restrooms, break-rooms, elevators, etc. We, also, offer Elective Service Enhancements such as additional nighttime disinfecting – flexible, non-contractual, tailored sanitation!
We Offer What Other Cleaning Companies Don’t
At PMS, we:
- Establish performance standards for the tasks to be conducted
- Measure service delivery using a customized, electronic point-based Inspection Scorecard which ensures 1) the integrity of cleaning performance 2) tracking the efficiency of resolved issues and 3) identifying if problems are systemic
- Utilize our Quality Plan to ensure cleaning stays on track through the use of inspections, client-completed surveys and more
- Implement ‘green cleaning‘ – We are a CIMS with Honors and CIMS-GB Certified company and member of the US Green Building Council.
We achieve results that are documented and measurable. At PMS, we follow through with every promise we make and every guarantee we offer!
Our Day-Porter Services Go Anywhere
Entities throughout Los Angeles rely on our day-porter services to meet their specialized cleaning needs:
- Corporate Headquarters – A few of our clients include Raytheon, Kyocera, CP Kelco, and YMCA.
- Homeowners Associations and Apartments – Our green-cleaning programs offer enhanced health and safety for residents.
- High-Security, Government, and Aerospace – Our clients include GKN-Aerospace, FBI, L-3 Technologies, and others. Our DOD contractor status has been in effect since 1997.
- Education Facilities – PMS serves Francis Parker, USD, University of Saint Augustine, Success Education Colleges, the San Diego History Museum, and others.
- Life Science and Clean Room Environments – Our cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting ensures an ‘envelope of safety’ when infection-control measures are required within research, biomedical, healthcare facilities, etc.
- Healthcare – We serve over 250 clinics and surgery centers across California. The efficacy of our cleaning systems puts healthcare facilities in compliance with state surface-testing requirements.
- Commercial Property Management – Our products and technologies ensure non-proliferation of allergens and pathogens in carpets, on blinds, within upholstery materials, etc.
- Fitness Centers – Electrostatic spraying means hard-to-reach areas are thoroughly, disinfected – we serve YMCAs, FIT Athletic Club, and Broadway Athletic Club, to name a few.
Fitness Centers: Our long-standing relationships with fitness-center clients include YMCA, FIT Athletic Club, and Broadway Athletic Club to name just a few.
Our Dependability And Recognition Are Your Assurance
Dependability is more important than talent – it is a direct reflection of character. It is what our clients in Orange County expect, deserve, and receive. Our standards of excellence, over the past 40-plus years, have never been compromised. From our Senior Management personnel to our skilled team members who exceed 1,400 hundred committed individuals, you can be assured of a tier of integrity that is unsurpassed, unquestioned, and uncompromising.
Our commercial cleaning company is CIMS-Certified, meaning PMS offers its Orange County clients with proof and promises that follow strict use of disinfection products as well as stringent protocol regarding manufacturers’ procedures for proper use.
Our Orange County clients benefit from PMS being not only CIMS-Certified, but being a company that is CIMS-Green Building with Honors Certified. Here, compliance with core principles is a priority that revolves around 1) quality systems 2) service delivery 3) human resources 4) health, safety, and environmental stewardship and 5) management commitment.
The words, ‘with honors’ designates recognized prestige that accompanies established certification. This places our commercial cleaning company in an elite category of certified providers where dedication to customer satisfaction and embracing best practices is a priority.
We embrace third-party validation. The International Sanitary Supply Association serves as the impetus behind our commercial cleaning company being CIMS-Certified. It ensures the highest level of cleanliness and safety – providing safer and healthier work environments for employees, customers, and consumers.
Our COVID-19/Corona Virus Safety-Prevention Plan
Preventing the spread of powerful viruses has to do with utilizing preventive approaches and immediate action. As a commercial cleaning company, PMS has taken proactive steps to combat COVID-19, since early March 2020. At PMS, we continue to help our Orange County clients navigate through their enhanced cleaning requirements.
Because our company is customer-centric, we took the initiative of waiving all contract terms as we partnered with facility and property managers to help them meet their unique needs. When shutdowns were implemented, we suspended programs, in full!
In light of all this, PMS redesigned scopes of work for partial openings and offered effective recommendations for enhanced cleaning specifications for essential businesses which, desperately, needed to protect their workforce while operating at full capacity.
Our buying power positions us at the front of the supply chain. This means your facility or business can be assured of having every product or PPE supply you need, at a moment’s notice.
Emergency COVID-Disinfecting Services are available in the event of an exposure. We provide emergency interventions which include Electrostatic Spraying utilized by highly-trained specialists. Our Special Teams Division includes a fleet of 25 vans and 50 specialized techs who are ready to deploy for same-day emergencies.
Staff Safety Training includes monthly safety check-ins as well as quarterly documented safety training meetings with all staff! Always on the side of caution, PMS implements fortified training and screening protocols in response to the pandemic.
Daily, individual team members complete a required COVID-Symptom Questionnaire in addition to a host of other proactive measures to maximize the safety of our team as well as the safety of every Orange County client.
PMS is continually readied to conduct employee Contact Tracing in the event of an exposure. If positive results are generated by an employee who has undergone Rapid Covid Antigen Testing, that employee would remain in a mandatory 2-week quarantine – with full pay and benefits! And, of course, any relevant clients would be notified. Our backup staff is available in the event that one or more team members must be covered.
Learn more about our cutting-edge solutions regarding Management Support, Safety, and Easy Reporting.
Contact Professional Maintenance Systems
Our Los Angeles neighbors can connect with PMS in various ways, to find out more about our day-porter services:
- Call 619-276-1150 for immediate assistance – speak to a live person 24/7! We guarantee a response within the hour, plus resolution the same day!
- Visit www.pmsjanitorial.com for more information.
- Direct any comments or inquiries to email@example.com – we will, promptly, reply.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin