PMS is more than just your average commercial cleaning or janitorial service company. Our bespoke, tailored programs and solutions have been designed based on understanding our customer’s individual and unique requirements.
|Clean and Safe Work Environments|
|Seasoned and dedicated District Managers|
|24/7 access to PMS Management|
|The right processes, systems and tools for ALL staff members|
|Transparent Reporting to ensure a proactive approach|
|Customized plan designed to meet your specific maintenance needs|
|Systems designed based on facility needs and formalized in Task Schedules|
|Standardized Service Delivery integrating Best Practices|
What Sets PMS Apart?
We have one of the largest Management teams in the region supported by a dedicated Customer Service team and a communication system that guarantees response within the hour and resolution that same day. As a CIMS certified company, we incorporate industry best practices for work loading and staffing, so that when we promise something we will deliver.
Our Managed Maintenance Solutions approach provides a Comprehensive Janitorial Program that delivers cleaning services that take the stress and guesswork out of facility maintenance. A high standard of maintenance will give the right first impression to important visitors as well as enhance your business success.
In order to exceed your expectations:
- We establish performance standards for the tasks performed
- Documented training of PMS Cleaning Personnel is consistently maintained at specified levels of security, safety and hygiene
- We measure service delivery using a customized, electronic point-based Inspection Scorecard.
- This process allows both client and PMS management to quantify
- cleaning performance,
- track how quickly issues are resolved,
- and identify if problems are systemic
- To ensure that cleaning stays on-track, our Quality Plan prescribes
- the use of Service Outlines, Day Porter, Floor Care and Task schedules,
- regular and unscheduled inspections by our Q/A team,
- client-completed surveys,
- and frequent contact with the client
Industry Specialized Services
Every facility is different so it’s critical to analyze current conditions and operations. By designing a customized cleaning program, we can enhance operational efficiencies, optimize processes and reduce your costs.
Whether your specialized cleaning requirements are related to security access concerns or critical environmental issues, PMS recognizes they pose a unique and important set of challenges. We meet these challenges as we are an ISSA CIMS certified and a DOD cleared cleaning company, ensuring that:
- Cleaning service requirements are pre-established with customer and these services are compliant to the appropriate standards, documented and approved. A customer driven Quality Plan is formalized detailing scope of work, procedures, processes and equipment and performance outcome metrics
- Training of PMS cleaning personnel so that specialized environments are consistently maintained at specified levels of security, safety and hygiene
- Specialized cleaning activities are documented and records maintained
- Operational inspections are planned and performed as service is delivered according to the Quality Plan, which can evolve and adapt to the changing needs of the customer over time
- PMS maintains compliance with the pertinent provisions of federal OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, Good Manufacturing Practices and California State requirements
Day Porter Services
We offer day porter services for facilities such as shopping malls, gyms, and companies with a large number of employees that require cleaning services throughout the day. We are also specialists in HOA Porter services.
In addition to maintaining restrooms and performing daily cleaning, these employees follow a customized schedule of daily tasks and provide an added layer of security and professionalism to their job sites.
While janitors do not typically interact with building occupants or the public, day porters are always in the public eye. Because of this factor, we ensure that day porters are equipped with clean, well-fitting uniforms, and possess excellent English and customer service skills.
GMP Lab, Clean Room, Terminal Clean
Luxury Vinyl, Natural Stone, Ceramic Tile, VCT, Finished Concrete, etc.
Extraction, Dry Methods (Encapsulation), Rotary Brush Cleaning
Day Porter Services
for Campus Settings and Commercial and Residential Common Areas
Event Coverage Services
for additional staffing needs
Just Saying “GREEN” doesn’t make it so!
What Is Green Cleaning?
As a dedicated green cleaning company, our processes are focused on protecting health while minimizing the impact on our environment. A green cleaning program removes both visible residues and the invisible particles that cause asthma, allergies, and illness while reducing the amount of dust and volatile organic compounds (VOC’s) released by traditional cleaning processes.
Green Cleaning means
with fewer germs
A more productive
and water costs
CIMS-Green Building Certification and USGBC member
CIMS-GB was tailored to match the requirements of LEED-EBOM. As a CIMS with Honors and CIMS-GB Certified company and member of the US Green Building Counsel, we are equipped to implement whatever level of “green” cleaning our clients require.
We are committed to
Whether you are interested in LEED certification or just want to provide the healthiest, most sustainable workplace possible, we can help.
PMS knows the elements of a LEED-compliant green cleaning program:
- Third party certified green chemicals with dilution systems
- Microfiber cloths and mop heads
- CRI-approved vacuums with HEPA filters
- Documented training and product tracking
- Recommendations on post-consumer recycle content, consumable products and walk-off matting systems
We are committed to environmental excellence and can help you secure points under the LEED-EBOM Green Building Rating System. Elements include:
- Healthy, High-Performance Cleaning Program with documented employee training
- Third-party certified green cleaning products
- Sustainable product purchasing logs
- Equipment maintenance logs
- Recommendations for entryway matting systems
More than any other building your corporate headquarters is the face of your company. We staff these buildings with trusted employees and develop documented task schedules to ensure that cleaning stays on track and the building looks great, no matter the budget.
Commercial High Rises
Property managers are busy people and we strive to partner with them to keep multi-tenant buildings looking their best. We manage structured cleaning programs at multi-tenant facilities to make janitorial one less thing to worry about. Our documented task and day porter schedules, and routine inspections keep clients abreast of the cleaning programs at their buildings without requiring that they manage them personally.
We are the leader in HOA cleaning and understand the unique aspects of serving homeowners. A cleaning program can’t function properly without routine supervision and accountability. We develop documented work schedules for our porters and closely manage our delivery with weekly Account Manager visits.
Green cleaning programs are standard in our residential buildings. These programs:
- Protect health without harming the environment
- Remove the invisible particles that cause asthma, allergies and illness.
- Prevent the release of dust and volatile organic compounds (VOC’s) produced by traditional cleaning
- Include the use of microfiber, two-sided mop buckets, and CRI-approved vacuums
- Feature environmentally-friendly cleaning chemicals
Medical facilities pose a unique and important set of challenges to a cleaning company. The presence of dangerous organisms requires proper sanitizing and disinfecting. Simultaneously, the weakened immune systems of many hospital occupants necessitate the use of chemicals and tools that improve the facility’s indoor air quality. PMS uses cleaning procedures, equipment, and chemicals designed specifically for medical environments to disinfect, prevent cross contamination, and contribute to an environment of health.
Life Science and Critical Environment
We understand the rigorous compliance needs of GMP compliant cleaning and the stringent protocol of FDA and other regulatory agencies. Our team had zero Regulatory Agency findings last year. We are trained in multiple Life Science/Biotech environments including: Clean rooms, Fab cleanings, Interstitial cleaning, Sub-floor and raised floor cleaning. We clean multiple facilities that maintain dust and contaminant-free environments and are capable of servicing ISO 3+ clean rooms. We understand the strict requirements of clean rooms and provide our staff with specialized training and clean room specific supplies such as lint-free mops and tacky rollers to prevent the movement of dust during cleaning.
We have a long history of cleaning high-security clearance facilities, including defense contractors, Aerospace groups and government buildings, and understand their specific needs. Our employees at these facilities are experienced, fully background checked and trained, with excellent English and customer service skills. We can adhere to your level of clearance, from TSA, GSA, DOD or other agency. We strictly monitor our cleaning programs at these buildings and remain in close contact with the client to ensure that all training and security measures are being complied with. We are proud to have assisted clients in becoming an OSHA Voluntary Protection Program (VPP) Star site.
Because children are at greater risk of exposure to toxic chemicals and germs, educational facilities require vigilant cleaning and sanitizing using the least harmful chemicals possible. At these facilities we recommend the use of third party certified green chemicals, microfiber tools and CRI-approved vacuums which remove unwanted particles while improving indoor air quality. Our employees at these buildings are fully background checked, trained, and managed to ensure that cleaning continues smoothly without any interruption to the normal functioning of the school and is compliant with the Health Schools Act.
We are the leader in fitness center cleaning, each with its own set of amenities and needs. For these accounts we develop Day Porter and task schedules designed to maximize our time at the facility and work in tandem with scheduled classes and high use periods. Because of the high visibility of the Day Porters at these facilities, we staff fitness centers with friendly, highly trained employees in crisp uniforms. We understand that our work reflects on your business and we go out of our way to ensure that we always make a good impression. Our staff is trained on proper techniques to clean specialized fitness equipment.