Our Managed Maintenance Solutions approach provides a Comprehensive Janitorial Program that delivers cleaning services that take the stress and guesswork out of facility maintenance. A high standard of maintenance will give the right first impression to important visitors as well as enhance your business success.
In order to exceed your expectations:
- We establish performance standards for the tasks performed
- Documented training of PMS Cleaning Personnel is consistently maintained at specified levels of security, safety and hygiene
- We measure service delivery using a customized, electronic point-based Inspection Scorecard.
- This process allows both client and PMS management to quantify
- cleaning performance,
- track how quickly issues are resolved,
- and identify if problems are systemic
- To ensure that cleaning stays on-track, our Quality Plan prescribes
- the use of Service Outlines, Day Porter, Floor Care and Task schedules,
- regular and unscheduled inspections by our Q/A team,
- client-completed surveys,
- and frequent contact with the client
Industry Specialized Services
Every facility is different so it’s critical to analyze current conditions and operations. By designing a customized cleaning program, we can enhance operational efficiencies, optimize processes and reduce your costs.
Whether your specialized cleaning requirements are related to security access concerns or critical environmental issues, PMS recognizes they pose a unique and important set of challenges. We meet these challenges as we are a CIMS-GB certified and DOD cleared cleaning company ensuring:
- Cleaning service requirements are pre-established with customer and these services are compliant to the appropriate standards, documented and approved. A customer driven Quality Plan is formalized detailing scope of work, procedures, processes and equipment and performance outcome metrics
- Training of PMS cleaning personnel so that specialized environments are consistently maintained at specified levels of security, safety and hygiene
- Specialized cleaning activities are documented and records maintained
- Operational inspections are planned and performed as service is delivered according to the Quality Plan, which can evolve and adapt to the changing needs of the customer over time
- PMS maintains compliance with the pertinent provisions of federal OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, Good Manufacturing Practices and California State requirements
Day Porter Services
We offer Day Porter Services for a multitude of buildings such as community properties, commercial campuses, fitness centers, and schools that require cleaning services throughout the day.
In addition to maintaining common areas and performing daily cleaning, these employees follow a customized schedule of daily tasks and are the “eyes and ears” of your facility. They are trained to take a proactive approach, reporting any program issues to their managers for quick resolution.
We recognize the high visibility of this staff and potential interaction with your residents, employees, and customers. They project a high level of professionalism with their uniforms, communication, and customer service skills.
GMP Lab, Clean Room, Terminal Clean
Luxury Vinyl, Natural Stone, Ceramic Tile, VCT, Finished Concrete, etc.
Extraction, Dry Methods (Encapsulation), Rotary Brush Cleaning
Day Porter Services
for Commercial Campus Settings and Community Buildings
Event Coverage Services
for additional staffing coverage
Is your Janitorial Company ready to partner with you to navigate your changing janitorial needs during the Coronavirus Pandemic?
As a CIMS certified janitorial service provider PMS has a documented and certified Pandemic Response Plan that was implemented in early March.
We pride ourselves on our great flexibility, all contract terms were waived while we partnered with facility and property managers to meet their unique needs. When shutdowns were called for, we suspended programs in full. PMS redesigned scopes of work for partial openings and recommended enhanced cleaning specifications for essential businesses that had to protect their workforce while operating at full capacity.
As California’s premier janitorial provider, our buying power positions us at the front of the line for supply chain. We have the products you need to fully stock your facility. Our warehouse is fully stocked with toilet paper, paper towels, hand sanitizer and all PPE supplies to ensure our customers’ needs are met on demand.
Rest assured should one of your hardworking janitors contract the virus, we provide “Covid Pay” a full pay structure during necessary quarantine in support of their absence.