Los Angeles Office Cleaning Services Near Me
A typical Los Angeles office is where many professionals spend a great deal of their time. It’s, also, where pathogens, of all types, spend a great deal of their time – invisibly lurking and multiplying in corners and crevices and embedded in upholstered furniture, on counter-tops, on elevator buttons, and coffee pots – anywhere and everywhere.
At PMS Professional Maintenance Systems, we’re all about ensuring the health of you and your team-members – whether you are part of a small, locally-owned office or part of a large corporation filled with hundreds of office spaces.
Pathogens make no distinction on where they proliferate as long as they have the right conditions, in which to multiply. To counteract the microbe encroachment, PMS offers office cleaning services that not only combat the spread of microorganisms, but ensure your office environment will always look spotlessly clean, be fresh smelling, and be professionally inviting.
The Dirtiest Areas in an Office
According to Chuck Gerba, Ph.D. – virologist and parasitologist at the University of Arizona – offices, typically, harbor a shocking variety of disease-causing pathogens. Clinical studies indicate some of the dirtiest areas in a normal office include:
- microwave door handle – if you could see the bacteria there, you wouldn’t touch it
- keyboards/carpeting – can harbor far more bacteria/square inch than a typical toilet seat
- drinking-fountain/vending-machine buttons – a haven for the rotavirus
- upholstered furniture – act as ‘big sponges’ for absorbing microbes
- elevator buttons – bacterial level 40 times higher than a public toilet – laden with Staphylococcus and Streptococcus microbes
- bathroom door handles – considered a top contender for bacterial and virus contamination
- office desk – often more germ-ridden than an office toilet
A list revealing pathogen-laden areas found in most offices would be a very long one. At PMS, we are experts in infection prevention. Our commercial disinfection, sanitization, and cleaning services cater to office environments, of every type, throughout Southern California.
PMS – Your Dream Clean-Team
At PMS, our Los Angeles patrons benefit from cleaning expertise that spans 4 decades. During that time, our business has expanded to 1,400+ team members who ensure the cleanliness of 42 million square feet of facilities, utilizing 25 floor-care crews.
Our electrostatic spraying reduces the time it takes to treat hard-to-reach office surfaces compared to conventional methods. It safely disinfects large surface areas and is food-safe and non-toxic.
Our hospital-grade germicide products combat 99.9999% of food-borne bacteria. We use EPA-approved products that are recommended by the CDC.
Our 3M Science floor care & maintenance and Emergency COVID-Disinfectant Services ensure results that are evidence-based, expert-led, and solutions-driven.
Our Day Porter Services often operate in tandem with our nightly janitorial services. Day-porter office cleaning services focus on maintaining cleanliness and house-keeping aesthetics during normal business hours while employees and customers are going through their normal activities, without interrupting those activities.
Our Office Cleaning Services – We Exceed Expectations
Our goal is to, always, surpass the expectations of our Los Angeles clients. We accomplish this by:
- Establishing performance standards for the office cleaning tasks to be performed
- Measuring service delivery using a customized, electronic point-based Inspection Scorecard – this ensures 1) the integrity of cleaning performance 2) tracking the efficiency of resolved issues and 3) identifying if problems are systemic
- Utilizing our Quality Plan to ensure cleaning stays on track through the use of inspections, client-completed surveys, and more
- Ensuring open and active communication – email communications from our Los Angeles patrons receive a guaranteed response time within an hour
- Offering ‘green cleaning as a CIMS with Honors and CIMS-GB Certified company and member of the US Green Building Council – implementing whatever level of ‘green’ cleaning our Los Angeles clients request or require
- Catering to any and all office environments – government and aerospace facilities, life-science and clean-room environments, healthcare clinics, schools & universities, fitness centers, hotels, and so much more
- Providing Emergency COVID-Disinfecting Services
Fitness Centers: Our long-standing relationships with fitness-center clients include YMCA, FIT Athletic Club, and Broadway Athletic Club to name just a few.
Our Dependability And Recognition Are Your Assurance
Dependability is more important than talent – it is a direct reflection of character. It is what our clients in Orange County expect, deserve, and receive. Our standards of excellence, over the past 40-plus years, have never been compromised. From our Senior Management personnel to our skilled team members who exceed 1,400 hundred committed individuals, you can be assured of a tier of integrity that is unsurpassed, unquestioned, and uncompromising.
Our commercial cleaning company is CIMS-Certified, meaning PMS offers its Orange County clients with proof and promises that follow strict use of disinfection products as well as stringent protocol regarding manufacturers’ procedures for proper use.
Our Orange County clients benefit from PMS being not only CIMS-Certified, but being a company that is CIMS-Green Building with Honors Certified. Here, compliance with core principles is a priority that revolves around 1) quality systems 2) service delivery 3) human resources 4) health, safety, and environmental stewardship and 5) management commitment.
The words, ‘with honors’ designates recognized prestige that accompanies established certification. This places our commercial cleaning company in an elite category of certified providers where dedication to customer satisfaction and embracing best practices is a priority.
We embrace third-party validation. The International Sanitary Supply Association serves as the impetus behind our commercial cleaning company being CIMS-Certified. It ensures the highest level of cleanliness and safety – providing safer and healthier work environments for employees, customers, and consumers.
Our COVID-19/Corona Virus Safety-Prevention Plan
Preventing the spread of powerful viruses has to do with utilizing preventive approaches and immediate action. As a commercial cleaning company, PMS has taken proactive steps to combat COVID-19, since early March 2020. At PMS, we continue to help our Orange County clients navigate through their enhanced cleaning requirements.
Because our company is customer-centric, we took the initiative of waiving all contract terms as we partnered with facility and property managers to help them meet their unique needs. When shutdowns were implemented, we suspended programs, in full!
In light of all this, PMS redesigned scopes of work for partial openings and offered effective recommendations for enhanced cleaning specifications for essential businesses which, desperately, needed to protect their workforce while operating at full capacity.
Our buying power positions us at the front of the supply chain. This means your facility or business can be assured of having every product or PPE supply you need, at a moment’s notice.
Emergency COVID-Disinfecting Services are available in the event of an exposure. We provide emergency interventions which include Electrostatic Spraying utilized by highly-trained specialists. Our Special Teams Division includes a fleet of 25 vans and 50 specialized techs who are ready to deploy for same-day emergencies.
Staff Safety Training includes monthly safety check-ins as well as quarterly documented safety training meetings with all staff! Always on the side of caution, PMS implements fortified training and screening protocols in response to the pandemic.
Daily, individual team members complete a required COVID-Symptom Questionnaire in addition to a host of other proactive measures to maximize the safety of our team as well as the safety of every Orange County client.
PMS is continually readied to conduct employee Contact Tracing in the event of an exposure. If positive results are generated by an employee who has undergone Rapid Covid Antigen Testing, that employee would remain in a mandatory 2-week quarantine – with full pay and benefits! And, of course, any relevant clients would be notified. Our backup staff is available in the event that one or more team members must be covered.
Learn more about our cutting-edge solutions regarding Management Support, Safety, and Easy Reporting.
Connect with PMS Professional Maintenance Systems
When one searches online for Los Angeles office cleaning services near me, one will find PMS Professional Maintenance Systems – we stand out because we offer every cleaning option any Los Angeles office would ever need! Our neighbors, throughout Southern California, can connect with PMS in various ways:
- Call 619-276-1150 for immediate assistance – speak to a live person 24/7! PMS guarantees a response within the hour, and resolution that same day!
- Visit www.pmsjanitorial.com for more information.
- Direct any comments or inquiries to email@example.com – we will, promptly, reply.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin