Seattle Day Porter
Seattle and its surrounding area are home to a plethora of diverse businesses which includes ten Fortune 500 companies and some of the most globally-recognized names such as Amazon and Microsoft. Additionally, over 100,0000 small businesses dot the Seattle landscape.
It takes a lot of marketing savvy to maintain an edge over one’s competition in this thriving metropolis, and part of maintaining that edge has to do with delivering a professional and polished image – this is where PMS Professional Maintenance Systems comes in.
Within the next few minutes, you will gain insight as to why our commercial cleaning company is unlike any other you will find in the Seattle area. Our scope of service availability extends from San Diego to Los Angeles to San Francisco to Seattle and beyond. Our 1,400 employees include teams of discreet day porter services available during normal work hours as well as janitorial services for after-hour cleaning needs – all part of a fully-managed facility-service solution.
From ensuring restrooms remain gleaming and fresh-smelling during the day when they are utilized the most, to keeping high-traffic floors polished and shining, Seattle’s offices, hotels, schools, medical facilities, shopping centers, apartments, and more rely on our day porter and janitorial services to ensure a pristine ambiance is maintained all the time, any time, day or night.
Since 1982, our demands for excellence have never wavered. The quality of our products, our innovative methodologies – such as our next-generation 3M Science floor care & maintenance – and our Emergency COVID-19 Disinfectant Services represent a fraction of the reasons why PMS remains a top contender in the commercial cleaning industry.
Need Day Porter Services? We have You Covered!
Here are only a few ways PMS ensures the utmost in client satisfaction, regarding its day porter services:
PMS promotes distinction – Day porter assignments are performed with dedication and efficiency. Our documented and measurable results are evidence-based, expert-led, and solutions-driven.
PMS generates client satisfaction – Our Seattle clients are assured of quality control. Our district managers take ownership of each location which includes overseeing day porter crews.
PMS embraces open communication – All day porter requests are managed, expeditiously, via open communication. Email communications from our Seattle clients receive a guaranteed response time within an hour.
PMS ensures comprehensive care – Our Managed Maintenance Solutions approach provides a comprehensive, all-encompassing day porter and janitorial program, generating results that surpass clients’ expectations. Our standard scope of work includes disinfecting high-touch areas – lobbies, restrooms, break-rooms, elevators, etc. We, also, offer Elective Service Enhancements such as additional nighttime disinfecting – flexible, non-contractual, tailored options!
PMS offers close proximity – One of our offices is located Tukwila, WA – a hop and a skip from any Seattle venue. Whenever you might need our day porter services and/or other cleaning options, we’ll be there!
We Offer What Other Seattle Cleaning Companies Don’t
At PMS, we:
- Establish performance standards for the day porter tasks to be conducted
- Measure service delivery using a customized, electronic point-based Inspection Scorecard which ensures 1) the integrity of day porter cleaning performance 2) tracking the efficiency of resolved issues and 3) identifying if problems are systemic
- Utilize our Quality Plan to ensure day porter cleaning stays on track through the use of inspections, client-completed surveys and more
- Implement ‘green cleaning‘ – We are a CIMS with Honors and CIMS-GB Certified company and member of the US Green Building Council.
Our Day Porter Services are Embedded in Every Venue
Facilities, institutions, and installations of all sizes and all types rely on our day porter and janitorial services to meet their specialized cleaning needs. This includes:
- Corporate Headquarters – A few of our clients include Raytheon, Kyocera, CP Kelco, and YMCA.
- Homeowners Associations and Apartments – Our green-cleaning offers enhanced well-being for residents of HOA neighborhoods, apartment complexes, retirement communities, etc. where shared amenities require continual cleaning. From poolside cabanas, lobbies, and spas to fitness rooms and laundry rooms, shared areas are kept sanitized and deodorized.
- High-Security, Government, and Aerospace – Our clients include GKN-Aerospace, FBI, L-3 Technologies, and others. Our DOD contractor status has been in effect since 1997.
- Educational Institutions – PMS serves Francis Parker, USD, University of Saint Augustine, Success Education Colleges, the San Diego History Museum at Balboa Park, as well as preschools and other educational venues.
- Life Science and Clean Room Environments – PMS ensures an ‘envelope of safety’ when infection-control measures are required within Seattle research, biomedical, healthcare facilities, etc. Our commercial cleaning services cater to ISO Class 3 (Aseptic Class 100) to Class 8 clean rooms (Class 100,000) facilities throughout Seattle.
- Healthcare Facilities – We serve over 250 clinics and surgery centers. The efficacy of our cleaning systems puts Seattle healthcare facilities in compliance with state surface-testing requirements.
- Commercial Property Management – Our products and technologies ensure non-proliferation of allergens and pathogens in carpets, on blinds, within upholstery materials, in elevators, on handrail/door handle surfaces, etc.
- Fitness Centers – Electrostatic spraying means hard-to-reach areas are, thoroughly, disinfected. Our long-standing partnerships include YMCA, FIT Athletic Club, and Broadway Athletic Club, to name a few.
Fitness Centers: Our long-standing relationships with fitness-center clients include YMCA, FIT Athletic Club, and Broadway Athletic Club to name just a few.
Our Dependability And Recognition Are Your Assurance
Dependability is more important than talent – it is a direct reflection of character. It is what our clients in Orange County expect, deserve, and receive. Our standards of excellence, over the past 40-plus years, have never been compromised. From our Senior Management personnel to our skilled team members who exceed 1,400 hundred committed individuals, you can be assured of a tier of integrity that is unsurpassed, unquestioned, and uncompromising.
Our commercial cleaning company is CIMS-Certified, meaning PMS offers its Orange County clients with proof and promises that follow strict use of disinfection products as well as stringent protocol regarding manufacturers’ procedures for proper use.
Our Orange County clients benefit from PMS being not only CIMS-Certified, but being a company that is CIMS-Green Building with Honors Certified. Here, compliance with core principles is a priority that revolves around 1) quality systems 2) service delivery 3) human resources 4) health, safety, and environmental stewardship and 5) management commitment.
The words, ‘with honors’ designates recognized prestige that accompanies established certification. This places our commercial cleaning company in an elite category of certified providers where dedication to customer satisfaction and embracing best practices is a priority.
We embrace third-party validation. The International Sanitary Supply Association serves as the impetus behind our commercial cleaning company being CIMS-Certified. It ensures the highest level of cleanliness and safety – providing safer and healthier work environments for employees, customers, and consumers.
Our COVID-19/Corona Virus Safety-Prevention Plan
Preventing the spread of powerful viruses has to do with utilizing preventive approaches and immediate action. As a commercial cleaning company, PMS has taken proactive steps to combat COVID-19, since early March 2020. At PMS, we continue to help our Orange County clients navigate through their enhanced cleaning requirements.
Because our company is customer-centric, we took the initiative of waiving all contract terms as we partnered with facility and property managers to help them meet their unique needs. When shutdowns were implemented, we suspended programs, in full!
In light of all this, PMS redesigned scopes of work for partial openings and offered effective recommendations for enhanced cleaning specifications for essential businesses which, desperately, needed to protect their workforce while operating at full capacity.
Our buying power positions us at the front of the supply chain. This means your facility or business can be assured of having every product or PPE supply you need, at a moment’s notice.
Emergency COVID-Disinfecting Services are available in the event of an exposure. We provide emergency interventions which include Electrostatic Spraying utilized by highly-trained specialists. Our Special Teams Division includes a fleet of 25 vans and 50 specialized techs who are ready to deploy for same-day emergencies.
Staff Safety Training includes monthly safety check-ins as well as quarterly documented safety training meetings with all staff! Always on the side of caution, PMS implements fortified training and screening protocols in response to the pandemic.
Daily, individual team members complete a required COVID-Symptom Questionnaire in addition to a host of other proactive measures to maximize the safety of our team as well as the safety of every Orange County client.
PMS is continually readied to conduct employee Contact Tracing in the event of an exposure. If positive results are generated by an employee who has undergone Rapid Covid Antigen Testing, that employee would remain in a mandatory 2-week quarantine – with full pay and benefits! And, of course, any relevant clients would be notified. Our backup staff is available in the event that one or more team members must be covered.
Learn more about our cutting-edge solutions regarding Management Support, Safety, and Easy Reporting.
Contact Professional Maintenance Systems
Our Seattle neighbors can connect with PMS in various ways, to find out more about our day-porter services:
- Call 619-276-1150 for immediate assistance – speak to a live person 24/7! We guarantee a response within the hour, plus resolution the same day!
- Visit www.pmsjanitorial.com for more information.
- Direct any comments or inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org – we will, promptly, reply.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin