Seattle Janitorial Services Near Me
It doesn’t matter if you manage a Seattle hospital, a vet clinic, a fitness center, or a preschool, annihilating bacteria and viruses is an absolute necessity to manage the spread of disease-causing microbes – enter PMS Professional Maintenance Systems. Ensuring the health and well-being of everyone in any setting is what we do, and it has been our mission since 1982.
Our 1,400 team-members work diligently, day in and day out, within every type of venue from Seattle to San Francisco to San Diego and beyond. If you have searched online for ‘Seattle janitorial services near me’, your quest ends here. Outsourcing this type of service through PMS means your Seattle facility benefits from janitorial services that go way beyond just cleaning.
Our sanitizing and disinfecting campaigns generate immaculate, fresh-smelling, deep-down results. In the end, your Seattle enterprise offers a distinct impression of professionalism and orderliness – and that attracts customers and is good for business!
At PMS, we utilize next-generation 3M Science floor care and maintenance and we, also, implement Emergency COVID-Disinfectant Services if the need should, ever, arise. Our vast janitorial services and day porter services offer a caliber of effectiveness and efficiency no other competitor in the Seattle area can match.
Seattle Loves PMS – Here’s Why
It requires a combination of vital, key elements to position a janitorial services company as a ‘stand out’ when compared to the rest of the pack. At PMS, we remain the ‘lead dog’ when it comes to day porter and janitorial services because we don’t deliver just cleaning, we deliver exceptionalism in everything we do. At PMS we:
Focus on customer satisfaction – Our Seattle clients are assured of the highest quality control. Our district managers take ownership of each location which includes overseeing janitorial and day porter cleaning crews.
Promote continual communication – PMS manages all concerns and requests, expeditiously, with active communication. Email communications from our Seattle clients receive a guaranteed response time within an hour and any remediation that same day.
Address every need – Upon request, our janitorial services can work, back to back, with our day porter crews. Our standard scope of work includes nightly disinfecting of high-touch areas in lobbies, restrooms, break-rooms, elevators, etc. We, also, offer Elective Service Enhancements such as additional nighttime disinfecting – non-contractual, flexible, tailored cleaning!
Exceed expectations – Our Managed Maintenance Solutions approach provides a Comprehensive Janitorial Program. PMS is a CIMS with Honors and CIMS-GB Certified company and member of the US Green Building Council.
Our Janitorial Services Cater to Every Need and Venue
Establishments throughout Seattle rely on our janitorial services to meet their niche requirements:
- Corporate Headquarters – A few of our clients include Raytheon, Kyocera, CP Kelco, and YMCA.
- Homeowners Associations and Apartments – Our green-cleaning programs offer enhanced wellness for residents of HOA neighborhoods, apartment complexes, retirement communities, etc, where shared amenities require added attention. Poolside cabanas, fitness rooms, lobbies, and other areas are kept immaculately cleaned and sanitized. Our electrostatic spraying means tight spaces, nooks, and crannies that are a challenge to reach, can be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.
- High-Security/Government/Aerospace Entities – Our clients include GKN-Aerospace, FBI, L-3 Technologies, and others. Our DOD contractor status has been in effect since 1997.
- Educational Facilities – PMS serves Francis Parker, University of Saint Augustine, Success Education Colleges, the San Diego Natural History Museum at Balboa Park and an array of other locations.
- Life Science and Clean Room Environments – Our cleaning/sanitizing/disinfecting ensures an ‘envelope of safety’ when infection-control measures are required within research, biomedical, and healthcare facilities. Our cleaning campaigns include services for ISO Class 3 (Aseptic Class 100) to Class 8 clean rooms (Class 100,000) facilities throughout Seattle.
- Healthcare Facilities – We serve over 250 clinics and surgery centers. The efficacy of our cleaning systems puts Seattle healthcare facilities in compliance with state surface-testing requirements.
- Commercial Property Management – Our products and technologies ensure the non-proliferation of allergens and pathogens in carpets, on blinds, on counter tops/handrails/door handles, within upholstery materials, in elevators – the list goes on.
- Fitness Centers – PMS continues its valued partnerships with YMCA, FIT Athletic Club, and Broadway Athletic Club, to name a few.
Fitness Centers: Our long-standing relationships with fitness-center clients include YMCA, FIT Athletic Club, and Broadway Athletic Club to name just a few.
Our Dependability And Recognition Are Your Assurance
Dependability is more important than talent – it is a direct reflection of character. It is what our clients in Orange County expect, deserve, and receive. Our standards of excellence, over the past 40-plus years, have never been compromised. From our Senior Management personnel to our skilled team members who exceed 1,400 hundred committed individuals, you can be assured of a tier of integrity that is unsurpassed, unquestioned, and uncompromising.
Our commercial cleaning company is CIMS-Certified, meaning PMS offers its Orange County clients with proof and promises that follow strict use of disinfection products as well as stringent protocol regarding manufacturers’ procedures for proper use.
Our Orange County clients benefit from PMS being not only CIMS-Certified, but being a company that is CIMS-Green Building with Honors Certified. Here, compliance with core principles is a priority that revolves around 1) quality systems 2) service delivery 3) human resources 4) health, safety, and environmental stewardship and 5) management commitment.
The words, ‘with honors’ designates recognized prestige that accompanies established certification. This places our commercial cleaning company in an elite category of certified providers where dedication to customer satisfaction and embracing best practices is a priority.
We embrace third-party validation. The International Sanitary Supply Association serves as the impetus behind our commercial cleaning company being CIMS-Certified. It ensures the highest level of cleanliness and safety – providing safer and healthier work environments for employees, customers, and consumers.
Our COVID-19/Corona Virus Safety-Prevention Plan
Preventing the spread of powerful viruses has to do with utilizing preventive approaches and immediate action. As a commercial cleaning company, PMS has taken proactive steps to combat COVID-19, since early March 2020. At PMS, we continue to help our Orange County clients navigate through their enhanced cleaning requirements.
Because our company is customer-centric, we took the initiative of waiving all contract terms as we partnered with facility and property managers to help them meet their unique needs. When shutdowns were implemented, we suspended programs, in full!
In light of all this, PMS redesigned scopes of work for partial openings and offered effective recommendations for enhanced cleaning specifications for essential businesses which, desperately, needed to protect their workforce while operating at full capacity.
Our buying power positions us at the front of the supply chain. This means your facility or business can be assured of having every product or PPE supply you need, at a moment’s notice.
Emergency COVID-Disinfecting Services are available in the event of an exposure. We provide emergency interventions which include Electrostatic Spraying utilized by highly-trained specialists. Our Special Teams Division includes a fleet of 25 vans and 50 specialized techs who are ready to deploy for same-day emergencies.
Staff Safety Training includes monthly safety check-ins as well as quarterly documented safety training meetings with all staff! Always on the side of caution, PMS implements fortified training and screening protocols in response to the pandemic.
Daily, individual team members complete a required COVID-Symptom Questionnaire in addition to a host of other proactive measures to maximize the safety of our team as well as the safety of every Orange County client.
PMS is continually readied to conduct employee Contact Tracing in the event of an exposure. If positive results are generated by an employee who has undergone Rapid Covid Antigen Testing, that employee would remain in a mandatory 2-week quarantine – with full pay and benefits! And, of course, any relevant clients would be notified. Our backup staff is available in the event that one or more team members must be covered.
Learn more about our cutting-edge solutions regarding Management Support, Safety, and Easy Reporting.
Contact Professional Maintenance Systems, Today
Discover more about our janitorial cleaning services. Our Seattle neighbors can connect with PMS in various ways:
- Call 619-276-1150 for immediate assistance – speak to a live person 24/7! We guarantee a response within the hour, plus resolution the same day!
- Visit www.pmsjanitorial.com for more information.
- Direct any comments or inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org – we will, promptly, reply.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin