Seattle Office Cleaning Services
You want your Seattle business to reflect orderliness, cleanliness, and professionalism, and PMS Professional Maintenance Systems will ensure your office’s image helps to generate that all-important first impression. Our team helps great first impressions become lasting impressions, and that’s good for business!
Our office cleaning services promote healthier environments and positive image-building via our cleaning campaigns, products, and procedures that have been a part of our business portfolio for more than 40 years! Our Seattle office cleaning services include a vast array of disinfection and sanitization options designed to keep you, your employees, visitors, and clients healthier while keeping your office’s aesthetics appealing and inviting.
From polished floors and elevator doors – sparkling restrooms and immaculate break rooms – vacuumed carpets and professionally-cleaned upholstery – crystal-clear windows and dust-free window coverings – our office cleaning services cover it all!
When It Comes to Illnesses, Size Doesn’t Matter
It’s what you can’t see that can hurt you! Though they are microscopic, pathogens’ abilities to cause serious illnesses and diseases are known to everyone, as well as their ability to quickly proliferate. What many people do not realize, however, is that just about any Seattle office space is teeming with bacteria and viruses in unsuspecting places.
The Center for Science in the Public Interest and the CDC share some eye-opening facts concerning a typical office that would be located anywhere:
- Computer keyboards, office phones, and carpeting can harbor more pathogens than portable toilets that receive normal maintenance – up to 500% more.
- The average desk, where many eat their lunch, is often more pathogen ridden than the office toilet.
- The flu virus can survive up to three days on a variety of hard surfaces.
- If you could see the sickness-causing microbes on water cooler buttons, microwave door handles, vending machine buttons, and coffee pot handles, you wouldn’t touch them – the average employee touches 300 surfaces every 30 minutes.
- Elevator buttons are often laden with Staphylococcus and Streptococcus microbes which lead to staph infections and strep throat.
Our Seattle Office Cleaning Services Cover Every Nuance
Since 1982, PMS has served as a preeminent and professional cleaning firm serving West Coast clients, and to this day, we cater to any venue where offices are located: corporate headquarters, schools and universities, health facilities, government agencies, apartment complexes, and much more. Our office cleaning services ensure optimized health and wellness for everyone involved in your Seattle business location.
PMS offers astute and dedicated management leaders, always available for customer-focused support and open communication. Email communications from our clients receive a guaranteed response time of within the hour – we never keep our clients waiting and wondering!
We offer day porters as well as after-hour janitorial office cleaning services, and 25-floor care crews supported by an on-site floor-crew manager. Additionally, the enforcement of strict schedules ensures our cleaning assignments are predictable, efficient, and timely. PMS ensures results that are evidence-based, expert-led, and solutions are driven.
One component of our Seattle office cleaning services deals with electrostatic spraying, killing microbes on surfaces that would, otherwise, be impossible to reach. Our hospital-grade germicide combats 99.9999% of foodborne bacteria. We, also, utilize next-generation 3M Science floor care & maintenance which, dramatically, reduces the time and cost to maintain floor care in any type of setting.
Our Seattle Office Cleaning Services Respect the Environment
When it comes to green cleaning, PMS ensures that its products and processes focus on protecting the health of individuals while minimizing the impact on the environment. As a CIMS with Honors and CIMS-GB Certified company and member of the US Green Building Counsel, we are equipped to implement whatever level of ‘green’ cleaning our Seattle clients request or require.
No Matter Where We’re There
Our office cleaning services and other specialized services cover a wide spectrum of industries and venues, including:
- Corporate Headquarters – A few of our clients include Raytheon, Kyocera, CP Kelco, and YMCA.
- Homeowners Associations and Apartments – Our green-cleaning programs offer enhanced health for residents and enhanced cleaning of shared amenities such as pool-side restrooms, lobbies, clubhouses, laundry rooms, fitness centers, etc.
- High-Security, Government, and Aerospace – Our clients include GKN-Aerospace, FBI, L-3 Technologies, and others. Our DOD contractor status has been in effect since 1997.
- Education Facilities – PMS serves facilities from preschools to universities – from the University of Saint Augustine to the San Diego History Museum at Balboa Park, and more.
- Life Science and Clean Room Environments – PMS ensures an ‘envelope of safety’ when infection-control measures are required within Seattle’s research, biomedical, healthcare facilities, and more.
- Healthcare – We clean hundreds of clinics and surgery centers. The efficacy of our cleaning systems puts Seattle healthcare facilities in compliance with state surface-testing requirements.
- Fitness Centers – Our long-standing relationships with fitness-center clients include YMCA, FIT Athletic Club, and Broadway Athletic Club, to name a few.
When It Comes to COVID, We are Always Ready
PMS has taken proactive steps to combat COVID-19 since early March 2020. Our Emergency COVID-Disinfecting Services are available in the event of an exposure. Our Special Teams Division includes a fleet of 25 vans and 50 specialized techs who are ready to deploy for same-day emergencies.
Learn more about our cutting-edge solutions regarding Management Support, Safety, and Easy Reporting.
Fitness Centers: Our long-standing relationships with fitness-center clients include YMCA, FIT Athletic Club, and Broadway Athletic Club to name just a few.
Our Dependability And Recognition Are Your Assurance
Dependability is more important than talent – it is a direct reflection of character. It is what our clients in Orange County expect, deserve, and receive. Our standards of excellence, over the past 40-plus years, have never been compromised. From our Senior Management personnel to our skilled team members who exceed 1,400 hundred committed individuals, you can be assured of a tier of integrity that is unsurpassed, unquestioned, and uncompromising.
Our commercial cleaning company is CIMS-Certified, meaning PMS offers its Orange County clients with proof and promises that follow strict use of disinfection products as well as stringent protocol regarding manufacturers’ procedures for proper use.
Our Orange County clients benefit from PMS being not only CIMS-Certified, but being a company that is CIMS-Green Building with Honors Certified. Here, compliance with core principles is a priority that revolves around 1) quality systems 2) service delivery 3) human resources 4) health, safety, and environmental stewardship and 5) management commitment.
The words, ‘with honors’ designates recognized prestige that accompanies established certification. This places our commercial cleaning company in an elite category of certified providers where dedication to customer satisfaction and embracing best practices is a priority.
We embrace third-party validation. The International Sanitary Supply Association serves as the impetus behind our commercial cleaning company being CIMS-Certified. It ensures the highest level of cleanliness and safety – providing safer and healthier work environments for employees, customers, and consumers.
Our COVID-19/Corona Virus Safety-Prevention Plan
Preventing the spread of powerful viruses has to do with utilizing preventive approaches and immediate action. As a commercial cleaning company, PMS has taken proactive steps to combat COVID-19, since early March 2020. At PMS, we continue to help our Orange County clients navigate through their enhanced cleaning requirements.
Because our company is customer-centric, we took the initiative of waiving all contract terms as we partnered with facility and property managers to help them meet their unique needs. When shutdowns were implemented, we suspended programs, in full!
In light of all this, PMS redesigned scopes of work for partial openings and offered effective recommendations for enhanced cleaning specifications for essential businesses which, desperately, needed to protect their workforce while operating at full capacity.
Our buying power positions us at the front of the supply chain. This means your facility or business can be assured of having every product or PPE supply you need, at a moment’s notice.
Emergency COVID-Disinfecting Services are available in the event of an exposure. We provide emergency interventions which include Electrostatic Spraying utilized by highly-trained specialists. Our Special Teams Division includes a fleet of 25 vans and 50 specialized techs who are ready to deploy for same-day emergencies.
Staff Safety Training includes monthly safety check-ins as well as quarterly documented safety training meetings with all staff! Always on the side of caution, PMS implements fortified training and screening protocols in response to the pandemic.
Daily, individual team members complete a required COVID-Symptom Questionnaire in addition to a host of other proactive measures to maximize the safety of our team as well as the safety of every Orange County client.
PMS is continually readied to conduct employee Contact Tracing in the event of an exposure. If positive results are generated by an employee who has undergone Rapid Covid Antigen Testing, that employee would remain in a mandatory 2-week quarantine – with full pay and benefits! And, of course, any relevant clients would be notified. Our backup staff is available in the event that one or more team members must be covered.
Learn more about our cutting-edge solutions regarding Management Support, Safety, and Easy Reporting.
Contact Professional Maintenance Systems, Today
Discover more about our office cleaning services. Our Seattle neighbors can connect with PMS in various ways:
- Call 619-276-1150 for immediate assistance – speak to a live person 24/7! We guarantee a response within the hour, plus resolution the same day!
- Visit www.pmsjanitorial.com for more information.
- Direct any comments or inquiries to email@example.com – we will, promptly, reply.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin