San Francisco Janitorial Services Near Me
San Francisco is home to 94,000 small businesses, not to mention more than 30 Fortune 500 companies and a myriad of mid-sized companies and corporations, in between. San Francisco is bustling with businesses of all sizes and types, and each one shares a common goal: create a dynamic first impression for new customers and a lasting impression that keeps customers coming back.
One way to achieve that lofty goal is ensuring one’s business environment is spotlessly cleaned – welcome to PMS Professional Maintenance Systems. Whether your business is in the medical or educational arenas or whether it is a government facility, HOA, fitness center, multifamily complex, or other type of entity, PMS offers the utmost in comprehensive janitorial services that far surpasses our competition. Additionally, PMS is widely recognized for the proactive measures we have taken, since 2020, to combat COVID-19.
Our San Francisco clients benefit from our 1,400 staff members who are ready to serve your cleaning needs at any time. In addition, we offer 24 floor crews who utilize next-generation 3M Science floor care and maintenance. From elevators, lighting fixtures, and furniture to gym equipment, carpeting, floors, doors, and more, the PMS janitorial staff has one mission: ensure high-touch areas, nooks, and crannies smell fresh, look spotless, and are hygienically sanitized and disinfected.
San Francisco Loves Our Comprehensive Approach
At PMS, a totally satisfied customer becomes a loyal customer, and our dedicated team goes the extra mile to ensure we go beyond our customers’ expectations. From the products we use to the technologies we provide, everything we offer San Francisco businesses is evidence-based, expert-led, and solutions-driven. Our customer-centric mission revolves around:
Ensuring customer satisfaction – Our San Francisco customers reap the benefits of our adherence to the highest caliber of quality control. Our district managers take ownership of each location which includes overseeing janitorial and day porter cleaning assignments.
Promoting active communication – PMS manages all concerns and requests, expeditiously, with active and open communication. Email communications from our clients receive a guaranteed response time within an hour, plus resolutions the same day.
Offering continual cleaning – Our janitorial services can be combined with our day porter services, per client requests. Our standard scope of work includes nightly disinfecting of high-touch areas within lobbies, restrooms, break-rooms, elevators, etc. PMS will customize any cleaning campaign that San Francisco business owners and property owners desire or require.
Surpassing expectations – Our Managed Maintenance Solutions approach provides a Comprehensive Janitorial Program, generating results that exceed clients’ expectations. PMS offers what many other janitorial services do not, such as:
- Establishing performance standards for the tasks to be conducted
- Measuring service delivery using a customized, electronic point-based Inspection Scorecard which ensures 1) the integrity of cleaning performance 2) tracking the efficiency of resolved issues and 3) identifying if problems are systemic
- Utilizing our Quality Plan to ensure janitorial services remain on track through the use of inspections, client-completed surveys, and more
- Implementing green cleaning – PMS is a CIMS with Honors and CIMS-GB Certified company and member of the US Green Building Council.
Our Reach is Vast
Facilities throughout California rely on our janitorial services to meet their specialized needs. Some of our venues include:
- Corporate Headquarters – Raytheon, Kyocera, CP Kelco, and YMCA are a few of our clients.
- Homeowners Associations and Apartments – Our green cleaning programs offer enhanced health and safety for your residents.
- High-Security, Government, and Aerospace – Our clients include GKN-Aerospace, FBI, L-3 Technologies, and others. Our DOD contractor status has been in effect since 1997.
- Education Facilities – PMS serves Francis Parker, USD, University of Saint Augustine, Success Education Colleges, the San Diego History Museum, and more.
- Life Science and Clean Room Environments – Our cleaning/sanitizing/disinfecting ensures an ‘envelope of safety’ when infection-control measures are required within research, biomedical, healthcare facilities, etc.
- Healthcare – We serve over 250 clinics and surgery centers across California. The efficacy of our cleaning systems puts healthcare facilities in compliance with state surface-testing requirements.
- Commercial Property Management – Our products and technologies ensure pathogens are not allowed to continuously proliferate in carpets, on hard surfaces, within upholstery materials, etc.
- Fitness Centers – PMS continues to proudly partner with YMCA, FIT Athletic Club, and Broadway Athletic Club, to name a few.
Fitness Centers: Our long-standing relationships with fitness-center clients include YMCA, FIT Athletic Club, and Broadway Athletic Club to name just a few.
Our Dependability And Recognition Are Your Assurance
Dependability is more important than talent – it is a direct reflection of character. It is what our clients in Orange County expect, deserve, and receive. Our standards of excellence, over the past 40-plus years, have never been compromised. From our Senior Management personnel to our skilled team members who exceed 1,400 hundred committed individuals, you can be assured of a tier of integrity that is unsurpassed, unquestioned, and uncompromising.
Our commercial cleaning company is CIMS-Certified, meaning PMS offers its Orange County clients with proof and promises that follow strict use of disinfection products as well as stringent protocol regarding manufacturers’ procedures for proper use.
Our Orange County clients benefit from PMS being not only CIMS-Certified, but being a company that is CIMS-Green Building with Honors Certified. Here, compliance with core principles is a priority that revolves around 1) quality systems 2) service delivery 3) human resources 4) health, safety, and environmental stewardship and 5) management commitment.
The words, ‘with honors’ designates recognized prestige that accompanies established certification. This places our commercial cleaning company in an elite category of certified providers where dedication to customer satisfaction and embracing best practices is a priority.
We embrace third-party validation. The International Sanitary Supply Association serves as the impetus behind our commercial cleaning company being CIMS-Certified. It ensures the highest level of cleanliness and safety – providing safer and healthier work environments for employees, customers, and consumers.
Our COVID-19/Corona Virus Safety-Prevention Plan
Preventing the spread of powerful viruses has to do with utilizing preventive approaches and immediate action. As a commercial cleaning company, PMS has taken proactive steps to combat COVID-19, since early March 2020. At PMS, we continue to help our Orange County clients navigate through their enhanced cleaning requirements.
Because our company is customer-centric, we took the initiative of waiving all contract terms as we partnered with facility and property managers to help them meet their unique needs. When shutdowns were implemented, we suspended programs, in full!
In light of all this, PMS redesigned scopes of work for partial openings and offered effective recommendations for enhanced cleaning specifications for essential businesses which, desperately, needed to protect their workforce while operating at full capacity.
Our buying power positions us at the front of the supply chain. This means your facility or business can be assured of having every product or PPE supply you need, at a moment’s notice.
Emergency COVID-Disinfecting Services are available in the event of an exposure. We provide emergency interventions which include Electrostatic Spraying utilized by highly-trained specialists. Our Special Teams Division includes a fleet of 25 vans and 50 specialized techs who are ready to deploy for same-day emergencies.
Staff Safety Training includes monthly safety check-ins as well as quarterly documented safety training meetings with all staff! Always on the side of caution, PMS implements fortified training and screening protocols in response to the pandemic.
Daily, individual team members complete a required COVID-Symptom Questionnaire in addition to a host of other proactive measures to maximize the safety of our team as well as the safety of every Orange County client.
PMS is continually readied to conduct employee Contact Tracing in the event of an exposure. If positive results are generated by an employee who has undergone Rapid Covid Antigen Testing, that employee would remain in a mandatory 2-week quarantine – with full pay and benefits! And, of course, any relevant clients would be notified. Our backup staff is available in the event that one or more team members must be covered.
Learn more about our cutting-edge solutions regarding Management Support, Safety, and Easy Reporting.
Contact Professional Maintenance Systems, Today
Discover more about our janitorial cleaning services. Our Los Angeles neighbors can connect with PMS in various ways:
- Call 619-276-1150 for immediate assistance – speak to a live person 24/7! We guarantee a response within the hour, plus resolution the same day!
- Visit www.pmsjanitorial.com for more information.
- Direct any comments or inquiries to email@example.com – we will, promptly, reply.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin